HP ScanJet Pro 3000 s3 Sheet-feed Scanner (L2753A)
HP ScanJet Pro 3000 s3 Sheet-feed Scanner(L2753A)
- Manage projects and workflows quickly and confidently. Easily handle mixed media, and get one-pass duplex scanning with speeds up to 35 ppm/70 ipm. Scan to mobile devices for on-the-go control. Recommended for 3,500 pages per day.
Fast scanning. Superb results. Every page.
Produce scans at up to 35 ppm/70 ipm with two-sided scanning that captures both sides at once.
Capture every page easily even stacks of mixed media with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor.
Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet Pro is small and slim a modern design perfect for the desktop.
Handle paper from 40 gsm (11 lb.) to 413 gsm (110 lb.) weight and up to 21.6 x 309.9 cm (8.5 x 122 inches).
Optimise workflows with one-touch scanning
Streamline routine work with one-touch scanning create one-button, custom settings for recurring scan jobs.
Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured TWAIN and ISIS.
Easily transfer scans into editable text, secure PDF files, and more file types, using built-in OCR.
Quickly share or archive scans directly to popular cloud destinations with HP Scan software.
Capture business documents like a pro
Define scan profiles for common document types, and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
Scan directly to mobile devices with the HP JetAdvantage Capture App, using the optional wireless accessory, and then edit and save files.
Capture and organise documents, business cards, and other file types with feature-rich software.
- Scanner type:
- Scan resolution, optical:
- Up to 600 dpi (colour and monochrome, sheet-feed)
- Duty cycle (daily):
- Recommended for 3,500 pages per day
- Bit depth:
- 24-bits external/48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale:
- Task speed:
- 10 x 15 cm colour photo to file (200 dpi, 24-bit, tiff): about 6.27 sec for single image scan
- OCR A4 (200dpi, 24-bit to RTF): about 7.45 sec for single image scan
- 10 x 15 cm colour photo to email (150 dpi, 24-bit): about 5.95 sec for single image scan, about 1.08 sec for single image send to email, totally 7.03 sec
- A4 PDF to email (300 dpi, 24-bit): about 7.36 sec for single image scan, about 1.7 sec for single image send to email, totally 9.06 sec
- Media types:
- Cut sheet paper, printed paper (laser and ink), pre-punched paper, bank checks, business cards, freight bills, carbonless forms, previously stapled media with staple removed
- Media weights, supported ADF:
- 40 to 413 g/m
- Scan file format:
- For text and images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT (Text), RTF (Rich Text) and searchable PDF
- Scan input modes:
- One default scan mode on front-panel for HP scan in Win OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and third parties applications via TWAIN, ISIS and WIA
- Scanner advanced features:
- Auto colour detect; Auto crop; Auto exposure; Auto orientation; OCR; Edge removal; Background cleanup; Remove hole; Colour drop out; Straighten the page; Scan to cloud; Scan to email; PDF security; Misfeed detection advance setting
- Control panel:
- Scan button, Cancel button, Power button with a LED and a LED for Error indication
- Automatic document feeder capacity:
- 50 sheets
- Automatic document feeder speed
- Up to 35 ppm/70 ipm
- Scan size (ADF), maximum:
- 216 x 3100 mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum:
- 50.8 x 74 mm
- Compatible operating systems
- OS X El Capitan 10.11
Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit/64-bit
- Mac compatible:
- Connectivity, standard:
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- Connectivity, optional:
- USB 2.0 port for Wi-Fi accessory
- Twain version:
- TWAIN version 2.1
- Input Voltage: 90 to 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption
- 4.2 watts (ready), 0.7 watts (sleep), 0.1 watts (off), 0.1 watts (auto-off)
- Operating temperature range:
- 10 to 35C
- Operating humidity range:
- 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 310 x 198 x 190 mm
- 3.4 kg
- One-year bench commercial warranty whole unit replacement, phone and Web support included. Warranty may vary by country as required by law. Go to to learn about HP service and support options in your region.
- What's in the box:
- HP ScanJet Pro 3000 s3 sheet-feed scanner engine
- Installation guide
- Support flyer
- Warranty guide
- 2 CDs
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Power adapter
- Software included:
- HP WIA Scan Driver
- HP TWAIN Scan Driver
- HP Scan
- HP Scanner Tools Utility
- Nuance PaperPort (Win only)
- I.R.I.S Readiris OCR
- I.R.I.S Cardiris (Win only)
- EMC ISIS (Win only)
- Cable included:
- Yes, 1 USB cable
- Related links