Grandstream GXP2160 6 Line VoIP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2160 is a feature-rich, high-end IP phone perfect companion to office work for Enterprise and SMB. There are a range of benefits to this handset such as support for the user of Bluetooth headsets, built-in USB port and a 4.3-inch colour LCD screen. Other advantages include 5-way voice conferencing built-in 24 BLF/speed-dial keys and Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2160 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2160 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
Grandstream GXP2160 Key Features
- Supports 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts
- 4.3 inch (480x272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 24 dual-colored BLF/s
The GXP2160 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, and personalized information and customizable application service.
The GXP2160 also supports automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperabilitty with most 3rd party SIP devices and SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
Sync your mobile phone with the Grandstream GXP2160
The Grandstream GXP2160 can be synced with your mobile phone to swap calls between your mobile phone and desktop IP phone as well as syncing your mobile phone contacts with your GXP2160 contacts. The Grandstream GXP2160 has integrated Bluetooth which enables you to integrate an Android phone or an iPhone.
Grandstream GXP2160 VoIP Phone - Technical Specifications
- More Intuitive Web UI- we’ve made changes that make the Web UI easier to navigate and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Simplified call transfer options-now you can attend or send a blind transfer
- Caller ID on transferred calls
- Ability to switch between accounts and see the screen while in a call
- Allow callers to permeate DND by whitelisting them
- Option to send an instant message via the Web UI or the phone
- Streamlined Bluetooth pairing
- Additional options for soft key configuration
- Manage call history through the phone and the Web UI
- Option to add picture images to your contacts
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DMS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802. 1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6
- Dual switched auto sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- 4.3 inch (480x272) TFT colour LCD
- 6 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts, 24 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-colour LED,5 programmable context sensitive soft keys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER. CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711u/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide band) and iLBC, in band and out of band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Platronics headsets), USB, extension module port
- Hold, transfer, forward 5-way conference, call park, shared call appearance (SCA)/bridged line appearance (BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records), customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click to dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over.
- Google Voice (Pending), weather, stock, currency news (pending), Internet radio (pending), Last.fm (pending), GMI available for advanced customer application development.
- Yes, both on handset and speakerphone
- Yes, allow 2 angle positions
- Layer 2 (802.1Q 802.ap) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, AES based secure configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 902.1x media access control
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, German, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenia, Spanish, Turkish
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: input: 100-240V; Output +12V 1A;
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Max power consumption 12W ((power adapter) or 12.95W (PoE)
- Dimensions 22mm (W) x 210mm (L) x 93mm (H);
- Unit Weight 0.98kg; Package weight 1.63kg (pending)
Temperature and Humidity
- 0 ~ 40 °C (32 ~ 104°F), 10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
- GXP2160 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Start Guide
- FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B; EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, ENH6100-3-3, EN60950-1 AS/NZS CISPR 22Class B, AS/NZS CISPR 24, RoHS; UL 60950 (power adapter)