Grandstream GXP2140 HD 4 line IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2140 is a next generation enterprise grade IP phone that features up to 4 lines, a 4.3 inch TFT colour LCD screen, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE and Bluetooth, 5-way conference and Electronic Switch Hook (EHS).
Grandstream GXP2140 HD IP Phone Key Features
- Supports 4 lines, 4 SIP accounts and 5-way voice conferencing
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Compatible with GXP2200 LCD extension module (GXP2200 EXT)
The GXP2140 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalised information and customisable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broadband interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. GXP2140 is the perfect choice for enterprise users looking for high quality, feature rich multiline executive IP phone with advanced functionalities and performance.
Sync your mobile phone with the Grandstream GXP2140
The Grandstream GXP2140 can be synced with your mobile phone to swap calls between your mobile phone and desktop IP phone as well as syncing your mobile phone contacts with your GXP2140 contacts. The Grandstream GXP2140 has integrated Bluetooth which enables you to integrate an Android phone or an iPhone.
Grandstream GXP2140 HD IP Phone - Technical Specifications
- More Intuitive Web UI- we’ve made changes that make the Web UI easier to navigate and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Simplified call transfer options-now you can attend or send a blind transfer
- Caller ID on transferred calls
- Ability to switch between accounts and see the screen while in a call
- Allow callers to permeate DND by whitelisting them
- Option to send an instant message via the Web UI or the phone
- Streamlined Bluetooth pairing
- Additional options for soft key configuration
- Manage call history through the phone and the Web UI
- Option to add picture images to your contacts
Protocols / Standards
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP,STUN,SIMPLE,LLDP,LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- 4.3 Inch (480x272) TFT colour LCD
- 4 Line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 5 programmable context sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation / menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711μ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), and iLBC, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- RJ9 headset jack 9allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB, extension module port
- Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call appearance (SCA)/bridged-line appearance (BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records), customisation of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalised music ringtones andmusic on hold, server redundancy and failover.
- Google Voice (Pending), weather, stock, currency, news (pending), Internet radio (pending), last.fm (pending), GMI available for advanced custom application development.
- Yes, both on handset and speakerphone
- Yes, up to 4 GXP2200EXT modules
Base Stand / Wall Mountable
- Yes, allows 2 angle positions
- Layer 2 (802.1Q, 802.1p) and layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and admin level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, AES based secure config. file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian. Czech, Dutch, German, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: input: 100-240V; Output: +12V, 1.5A;
- Intergrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Max power consumption 18W (power adapter) or 25.5W (PoE)
- Dimension: 228mm (W) x 206mm (L) x 46.5mm (H);
- Unit weight: 0.98kg; Package weight: 1.55kg
Temperature & Humidity
- 0 ~ 40C (32 ~ 104F), 10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
- GXP2140 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Start Guide
- FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B; EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN60950-1 AS/NZS CISPR 22 Class B, AS/NZS CISPR 24, RoHS; UL60950 (power adapter)